Intelligence Transfer Centre (ITC) is a purely South African conference company with ETDP SETA accreditation. Their Directors are hands-on and are seen at every conference they host, since they pride themselves in quality and teamwork. They are seen as progressive industry analysts within the conference arena, providing conferencing and training relying on extensive market research.
What makes ITC conferences different? The conferences are solutions driven and recommendations are given to industry specific regulators and authorities after each conference. Feedback is then requested from the authorities to address the challenges and give solutions to their past delegates. ITC also provide training courses or alternatively they can bring the trainer to your organisation for in-house training, addressing your specific skills requirements. They focus mainly on Government and State Owned Enterprise Conferences as well as Private Sector conferences.
Intelligence Transfer Centre’s easy-to-reach venues are located in most of the cities in the country.
ITC’s vision is to promote the skills development and training agenda throughout the continent by providing responsive and sustainable training interventions aimed at bridging the skills shortages and gaps in the working class.
ITC aims to integrate intelligence and wisdom through experience using cutting-edge research and the latest training inventions.
To provide training services across the economic sectors through:
- Effective and cost efficient management and technical training materials
- Monitoring, evaluation and research of training programmes to improve productivity at the workplace
- Developing relevant training materials readily to be implemented by our clients to facilitate our events
- Enhancing and maintaining strategic partnerships with past and future clients
- Creating networking opportunities for business continuity
- Upholding customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.