ITC is a leading South African research and development company headquartered in Johannesburg, and has regional offices in Durban and
Namibia, with the key function of offering thoroughly researched Conferences, Live Stream events, Workshops, and In house training for various industries. ITC started its operations 2007 and executes over 42 conferences and workshops annually, both local and international. ITC is MICT SETA accredited and a level 1 B-BBEE company which believes in closing the knowledge gap across the Public and Private sector through creating platforms for people to gather and exchange ideas in the form of conferences or in-house training. The organisation prides itself on sharing international best practice and every conference connects delegates with international leaders and leading brands within their respective markets. Our events present your brand with the opportunity to access your direct target market and to interact with industry professionals. We understand the importance of lead generation and our conferences will bring you a host of compatible customers in your journey of building brand loyalty.
Our industry focuses on:
Food & Beverage
Paper & Pulp
IT & Technology
Legal Mining & Construction
- Effective and cost efficient management and technical training materials
- Monitoring, evaluation and research of training programmes to improve productivity at the workplace
- Developing relevant training materials readily to be implemented by our clients to facilitate our events
- Enhancing and maintaining strategic partnerships with past and future clients
- Creating networking opportunities for business continuity
- Upholding customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
ITC’s vision is to promote the skills development and training agenda throughout the continent by providing responsive and sustainable training interventions aimed at bridging the skills shortages and gaps in the working class.