ITC’s vision is to promote the skills development and training agenda throughout the continent by providing responsive and sustainable training interventions aimed at bridging the skills shortages and gaps in the working class.
ITC aims to integrate intelligence and wisdom through experience using cutting-edge research and the latest training inventions.
To provide training services across the economic sectors through:
- Effective and cost efficient management and technical training materials
- Monitoring, evaluation and research of training programmes to improve productivity at the workplace
- Developing relevant training materials readily to be implemented by our clients to facilitate our events
- Enhancing and maintaining strategic partnerships with past and future clients
- Creating networking opportunities for business continuity
- Upholding customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Developing must-have and must-attend training solutions in both the public and private sector.
- Cost effect training to our most valued clients
- Design, development and quality assurance of learning programmes: both generic and specific field of learning
- Quantitative and qualitative training research using appropriate research instruments like questionnaires and telephonic interviews and innovative ideas to continuously improve our training materials and in keeping with the latest development trends in the marketplace
- Analysis of our training materials for proper capacity building, training of trainers and material developers in organisation
- Assessment development policy – pre and post-course assessments are ensured in order to offer our clients what they really need and to guarantee the training is pitched at the correct level of audiences. Together with the usage of post course assessments we are able to deliver on our objectives and assure our clients value for their money
- Research, organise and host projects on training course that have been delivered on time and at a time convenient to our various target markets